Get Out of Your Head Conversation Card Deck: A Study in Philippians (Other)
Are your thoughts holding you captive? I'll never be good enough. Other people have better lives than I do. God couldn't really love me.
The visionary behind the million-strong IF: Gathering, Jennie Allen, challenges you to exercise your God-given power to shift negative thinking patterns and take back control of your thoughts and emotions.
In Get Out of Your Head, Jennie gives us tools from the book of Philippians to stop the spiral of toxic thoughts, and transform our emotions, our outlook, and even our circumstances, by taking control of our minds.
The lessons in Restless are designed for women to dig deeply into Scripture for themselves and complete study projects on their own. Then, during the group meetings, they share their insights from their personal study, watch a teaching video, then move into the ASK portion of the meeting using the Get Out of Your Head Conversation Cards to ask questions such as What keeps you from believing you can control your thought life?, or, What are you afraid of if you surrender your rights?
Instructions for use:
- Lay out the cards for the week, questions facing up.
- Allow each woman to choose her favorite card.
- Lay out the Scripture cards for that week. Refer to them as needed for help processing as you share.
- Take turns having each woman ask the question on her card.
- Allow time for anyone who wants to share or respond.
Deck of 104 cards includes:
- 1 instruction card
- 2 Scripture cards per session
- 15 question cards per session
- Available as a card deck (9780310116417) or eBook version (9780310130437)
Designed for use with the following items, each sold separately:
- Get Out of Your Head Study Guide (9780310116370).
- Get Out of Your Head Video Study (9780310116394). Streaming video access included.
- Get Out of Your Head Leader's Guide (9780310116400)