Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Harry Potter series.
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 1): The Illustrated Edition (Hardcover): $39.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 3) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Hardcover): $47.99
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Hardcover): $29.99
- #6: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Hardcover): $29.99
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Hardcover): $34.99
*Clothbound hardcover in slipcase
*Intricate gold foil stamped artwork on book cover and slipcase
*Gilt edges on premium grade paper
*Two-and-a-half-foot-wide accordion-folded removable poster
*Two ribbon bookmarks
*Packed in bespoke individual mailing cartons
*Printed in Italy
A rare opportunity and a luxurious reading experience, this collector's edition is the ultimate gift for Harry Potter fans and bibliophiles alike.
About the Author
Jim Kay won the Kate Greenaway Medal in 2012 for his illustrations in A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. Jim studied illustration at the University of Westminster and since graduating has worked in the archives of Tate Britain and the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew. Jim has produced concept work for television and contributed to a group exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. He now lives and works in Northamptonshire, England, with his partner and a rescued greyhound.