The Pocket Guru: Guidance and Mantras for Spiritual Awakening and Emotional Wisdom (Wisdom Book, Spiritual Meditation Book, Spiritual Self-Help Book) (Hardcover)
Usually Arrives in 3-5 Days
Discover a deeper understanding of yourself.
With wisdom and mantras on 108 topics: From Dr. Siri Sat Nam, a licensed therapist who stars on Viceland's The Therapist, The Pocket Guru offers emotional centeredness and mental peace. Using Dr. Siri's calming style, the book presents readers with 108 topics to focus on—including commitment, forgiveness, intimacy, and love—and mantras to help them find personal growth and fulfillment. Packed with wisdom on discovering spiritual harmony, meditative practices targeting 11 different aspects of self, and a simple format that invites readers to dip in and out or read the book from start to finish, this is a rich source for deepening self-awareness.
- Includes instructions on how to choose a topic and use the corresponding power statements to begin reaping the benefits of spiritual awareness, mental calm, and increased emotional intelligence.
- The 11 meditations work on different aspects of your being including heightened wisdom, mental alertness, enhanced intuition, and more.
- Dr. Siri Sat Nam is a licensed therapist based in Los Angeles. He stars in the Viceland series The Therapist, in which he conducts sessions with music celebrities.
With wisdom and mantras on 108 topics and 11 easy-to-follow meditations
- Compact size is ideal to take on the go
- Makes a wonderful graduation or new journey gift
- Perfect book to start or end your day with
About the Author
Dr. Siri Sat Nam is a licensed therapist based in Los Angeles. He stars in the Viceland series The Therapist, in which he conducts sessions with music celebrities.
"The Pocket Guru is a treasure trove of inspiration, and makes an excellent gift! Highly recommended."—Midwest Book Review