Lethal Licorice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #2) (Mass Market)
On Our Shelves Now - Click for Details
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the An Amish Candy Shop Mystery series.
- #1: Assaulted Caramel (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Premeditated Peppermint (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Toxic Toffee (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Marshmallow Malice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Lemon Drop Dead (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Peanut Butter Panic (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
Too many sweets spoil the murder . . .
Harvest, Ohio, is a long way from New York City, where Bailey King left a coveted job as a head chocolatier to take over Swissmen Sweets, her Amish grandparents’ candy shop. Now, while caring for her recently widowed grandmother, she plans to honor her grandfather’s memory by entering the annual Amish Confectionery Competition. But between lavender blueberry fudge and chocolate cherry ganache truffles, Bailey may have bitten off more than she can chew when the search for a missing pot-bellied pig turns up a body suffering from sugar overload—the fatal kind . . .
A candy maker from a neighboring town who wanted Englischer Bailey disqualified for being an outsider, Josephine Weaver died from an allergy to an essential licorice ingredient. The suspects include: Josephine’s niece, a young woman going through her rumspringa, or running around time, and Bailey herself. Now it falls to Bailey, who’s sweet on the local sheriff’s deputy, to clear their names and entice a killer with a cast-iron stomach for cold-blooded murder . . .
About the Author
Amanda Flower, an Agatha Award–winning mystery author, started her writing career in elementary school when she read a story she wrote to her sixth grade class and had the class in stitches with her description of being stuck on the top of a Ferris wheel. She knew at that moment she’d found her calling of making people laugh with her words. She also writes mysteries as USA Today bestselling author Isabella Alan. In addition to being an author, Amanda is a librarian in Northeast Ohio. Readers can visit her online at www.amandaflower.com.