Lethal Agent (A Mitch Rapp Novel #18) (Hardcover)
Usually Arrives in 3-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the A Mitch Rapp Novel series.
- #1: American Assassin: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: Kill Shot: An American Assassin Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Transfer Of Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #3) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #4: The Third Option (A Mitch Rapp Novel #4) (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: Memorial Day (A Mitch Rapp Novel #5) (Hardcover): $25.95
- #6: Executive Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: Memorial Day (A Mitch Rapp Novel #7) (Paperback): $17.00
- #8: Consent to Kill: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #8) (Paperback): $17.00
- #9: Act of Treason (A Mitch Rapp Novel #9) (Paperback): $17.00
- #10: Protect and Defend: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #10) (Paperback): $17.00
- #11: Extreme Measures: A Thriller (A Mitch Rapp Novel #11) (Paperback): $17.00
- #12: Pursuit of Honor: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #12) (Paperback): $17.00
- #13: The Last Man: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #13) (Paperback): $17.00
- #14: The Survivor (A Mitch Rapp Novel #14) (Paperback): $17.00
- #15: Order to Kill: A Novel (A Mitch Rapp Novel #15) (Paperback): $17.00
- #16: Enemy of the State (A Mitch Rapp Novel #16) (Paperback): $17.00
- #17: Red War (A Mitch Rapp Novel #17) (Paperback): $17.00
- #19: Total Power (A Mitch Rapp Novel #19) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #20: Enemy at the Gates (A Mitch Rapp Novel #20) (Hardcover): $28.99
An unprecedented and terrifying bioterrorism plot threatens to kill millions in the midst of a divisive presidential election in this new thriller from the #1 New York Times bestselling Mitch Rapp series.
A toxic presidential election is underway in an America already badly weakened by internal divisions. While politicians focus entirely on maintaining their own power and privilege, ISIS kidnaps a brilliant French microbiologist and forces him to begin manufacturing anthrax. Slickly produced videos chronicling his progress and threatening an imminent attack are posted to the Internet, intensifying the hysteria gripping the US.
ISIS recruits a Mexican drug cartel to smuggle the bioweapon across the border, but it’s really just a diversion. The terrorist organization needs to keep Mitch Rapp and Irene Kennedy distracted long enough to weaponize a deadly virus that they stumbled upon in Yemen. If they succeed, they’ll trigger a pandemic that could rewrite the world order.
Rapp embarks on a mission to infiltrate the Mexican cartels and track down the ISIS leader who he failed to kill during their last confrontation. But with Washington’s political elite increasingly lined up against him, he knows he’ll be on his own.
“In the world of black-ops thrillers, Mitch Rapp remains the gold standard” (Booklist, starred review).
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author Vince Flynn (1966–2013) created one of contemporary fiction’s most popular heroes: CIA counterterrorist agent Mitch Rapp, featured in thirteen of Flynn’s acclaimed political thrillers. All of his novels are New York Times bestsellers, including his stand-alone debut novel, Term Limits.
Kyle Mills is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of nineteen political thrillers, including Total Power, Lethal Agent, and Red War for Vince Flynn and The Patriot Attack for Robert Ludlum. He initially found inspiration from his father, the former director of Interpol, and still draws on his contacts in the intelligence community to give his books such realism. Avid outdoor athletes, he and his wife have lived in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, for over twenty years. Visit his website at KyleMills.com.
"The writing is stellar, and the action is nonstop, as always, continuing the legacy that makes the Rapp series the best of the best when it comes to the world of special ops."
— Booklist (starred review)
"Mitch Rapp is the hero we need, maybe now more than ever."
— The Real Book Spy
"LETHAL AGENT is a gut punch of a tale that exploits our greatest fears, and it's as brilliantly conceived as it is wondrously crafted."
— Providence Journal
*Praise for RED WAR*
"Outstanding . . . Mills is writing at the top of his game in this nail-biter."
— Publishers Weekly (starred review)
"Kyle Mills continues his impressive run of must-read thrillers with RED WAR, a timely, explosive novel that shows yet again why Mitch Rapp is the best hero the thriller genre has to offer. . . and why Mills is the only writer capable of filling the enormous void left by Vince Flynn."
— The Real Book Spy
"Events lead to a dramatic, you-got-your-money's-worth conclusion. Good, escapist fun."
— Kirkus Reviews
"All action from start to finish . . . a page-turner all the way up to the climatic finale that you just can’t put down."
— Red Carpet Crash