Rick and Morty Book Six: Deluxe Edition (Hardcover)
Usually Arrives in 3-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Rick and Morty series.
- #3: Rick and Morty Book Three (Hardcover): $49.99
- #4: Rick and Morty Book Four: Deluxe Edition (Hardcover): $49.99
- #5: Rick and Morty Book Five: Deluxe Edition (Hardcover): $49.99
- #7: Rick and Morty Book Seven: Deluxe Edition (Hardcover): $49.99
- #8: Rick and Morty Vol. 8 (Paperback): $19.99
- #9: Rick and Morty Vol. 9 (Paperback): $19.99
- #10: Rick and Morty Vol. 10 (Paperback): $19.99
- #11: Rick and Morty Vol. 11 (Paperback): $19.99
- #12: Rick and Morty Vol. 12 (Paperback): $19.99
Kyle Starks and Tini Howard team up to bring you a modern day vampire classic "LET THE RICK ONE IN". Then, will Rick's numerous crimes against humanity doom his family? Find out in the Ball Fondlers To The Wall insanity of "THE RICK REVENGE SQUAD".
About the Author
Tini Howard is a writer and swamp witch from the Carolina Wilds. Her work includes Magdalena from Image/Top Cow Comics, Rick and Morty™: Pocket Like You Stole It from Oni Press, and Assassinistas from IDW/Black Crown! Her previous work includes Power Rangers: Pink (BOOM! Studios), The Skeptics (Black Mask Studios), and a contribution to the hit Secret Loves of Geek Girls, from Dark Horse Comics. She lives with her husband, Blake, and her son, Orlando, who is a cat.
Marc Ellerby is a comics illustrator living in Essex, UK. He has worked on such titles as Rick and Morty, Doctor Who, Regular Show and The Amazing World of Gumball. His own comics (which you should totally check out!) are Chloe Noonan: Monster Hunter and Ellerbisms. You can read some comics if you like at marcellerby.com.
Katy Farina is a comic artist and illustrator based in Los Angeles, CA. She's currently a background painter at Dreamworks TV. In the past, she's done work with Boom! Studios, Oni Press, and Z2 Publishing. In the rare instance she isn't working on comics, she moonlights as the Baba Yaga; enticing local youth into ethical dilemmas and scooting around in her chicken-legged hut.