Chopchop I Made This! Snacks (Board Books)
Children will love eating healthy food if they can help make it. Here's a perfect first cookbook to show even the littlest chef how to make their own good-for-you snacks. 10 recipes with photos use only 2 or 3 ingredients. See how to make cucumber and cheese sandwiches, mashed banana waffles, nut butter rice cakes, and more. Help your child learn healthy eating and cooking habits. Let's get cooking
- Cooking together offers a way to cultivate bonding between children and caregivers
- Children's cookbooks help promote early nutrition and health awareness
- Sturdy board pages perfectly sized for little hands to turn the pages and re-use over and over again regardless of the mess the kids make in the kitchen
- Experience all of the senses and teach valuable life skills while cooking with your baby or toddler at an early age
- ChopChop Family is a non-profit organization whose mission is to inspire and teach families to cook and eat real food together.