Hacking with Kali Linux THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE: Learn and Practice the Basics of Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Do you want to become a proficient specialist in cybersecurity and you want to learn the fundamentals of ethical hacking?
This book is going to provide us with all of the information that we need to know about Hacking with Kali Linux and how you can use these techniques to keep yourself and your network as safe as possible?
In this book you will find easy to follow examples and illustrations to enable you to put whatever you learn into practice
- The different types of hackers that we may encounter and how they are similar and different.
- How to install the Kali Linux onto your operating system to get started.
- The basics of cybersecurity, web security, and cyberattacks and how these can affect your computer system and how a hacker will try to use you.
- The different types of malware that hackers can use against you.
- How a man in the middle, DoS, Trojans, viruses, and phishing can all be tools of the hacker.
- And so much more.
Don't wait until your systems are compromised to hire a professional to fix problems when things are bad when you could have tested everything early, found weaknesses and sealed all of them