VIRTUAL State of Mind: Hudson Community read - Attached [10/2-10/4]
Join State of Mind: Hudson in a community read of Attached by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller.
Receive a 20% discount by purchasing the book through The Learned Owl website with the code ATTACHED20
*this is a virtual event, see below for links to sign up
About this event:
Interested in ways to improve your relationships? This session will review the three common attachment styles (Secure, Avoidant, Anxious) and help you identify your primary style. The session will also review ways to deal with difficulties that arise when different attachment styles lead to problems.
There are five different times available to sign up for these Zoom events that span Sunday October 2 - Tuesday October 4. Sign up at the links provided below.
- Each event has a 14 person limit, so register ASAP!
- Each Zoom meeting will last for one hour.
- Once registered, you will be sent a confirmation email with the Zoom link. This link will not be active until 30 minutes prior to the start time of the event.
- Please attend the Zoom session even if you haven’t finished the book! Each person who registers will be sent a summary of the book as well as a glossary of terms used in the book — on Friday, September 30.
- This event is not hosted by The Learned Owl, any questions or concerns can be directed to Don at State of Mind: Hudson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday October 2, 5pm
Monday October 3, 11am
Monday October 3, 7pm
Tuesday October 4, 12pm
Tuesday October 4, 5:30pm
“Over a decade after its publication, one book on dating has people firmly in its grip.”
—The New York Times